"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Restlessness...

I often find myself feeling restless at heart.  
It's not something I can define,
it's more of a feeling
a need to discover MORE.
I know enough to realize this is God
He is stretching me
 and 
breaking chunks of me
bit by bit.

He's not drawing me to be emotional or make hasty decisions
but He is asking me to NOTICE.

So I open my eyes to see what He is doing,
where He is making a difference.
Along the way I find Katie,
and she is challenging me
tugging at something in my heart.
Causing me to look closer at the things that He's put in me.

I am amazed by this 20 year old young woman.
She is brave and courageous
and she is following Jesus.

Her posts often make me cry
and they always make me think...

Let me introduce this young woman 
if you are like me, 
you will start reading
and find it hard to stop.

This is Katie, 

you can start her story here.
{But you've already been warned...you may end up reading the whole entire blog, which started in 2007!}

"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means 
caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you."
James 1:27

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com