"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Monday, August 2, 2010

This is what it looks like

on 5th and Central. 
Our day in the sun started out with a bike ride on the boardwalk..and then alot of this

and this


and this
and this
and when we are all nicely toasted and crispy we head back to 5h and Central
 so that Justin can concoct one of his wonderful meals...
and the rest of us can do something like this
or this...
or this...
or this...

We're all on kitchen clean-up duty {that's only fair!} and then a walk on the beach and a game or two will probably round up the day.
Tomorrow will look like a little more of the above...
we're kind of predictable.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Absolutely lovely...wish I were there. But I guess I have to wait until next summer to hit the beach.
Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com