"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Single mom...

I saw you this morning as you paraded your 3 teenage children across my roof at 5:45.  I feel for you, I really do...caring for your four-legged kids all alone can be a drag.  And feeding them all till they're full...it's not easy, I know.   Understand that it's hard for me to say this after seeing your kids follow you in a single file...so trusting and obedient.  But, you should know that one of these days they will follow you straight past my window, past the pile of SKAT you have left on my roof...


and into a metal trap.
Your days are numbered.
And I just thought it would be nice of me to warn you ahead of time.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com