"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

{Word-less Wednesday}

Because there is a time to speak and a time to be quiet...and because sometimes I have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say on here, I've decided it's time to do something new.  

SO, I hereby proclaim that from now on, Wednesdays around here shall heretofore be called, 
{Word-less Wednesday}

I don't pretend to think I have come up with a new concept...lots of other bloggers are doing the same thing.  Maybe they are just on to something we all need a little more of...less blabbing and more observing.  SO...because I'm sure you're wondering why I don't just shut up--it IS Wednesday, I know--I will just cut to the chase...

My hope is to give you something to look at on {Word-less Wednesday}...instead of something to listen to.  I'll shut it and and let the pictures speak for themselves.  

I'll leave you with things I'm loving on this week:








Happy Wednesday, my friends!

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I want a space just like that first photo...and I want to love like that last photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com