"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

....only because I have to...


I LOVE yard sales...I LOATHE doing them.

But the time has come, and I can't put it off any longer.  This weekend our Street is having their annual yard sale and along with the items I've purged from my house, we are selling off the contents of our shop,
 Lulu & Tutz {find us here}.  There is literally a garage FULL of stuff....and it must go away.

The next 3 days my schedule is filled with an Orthodontist appointment for my son, yard work at the new house, visiting a friend who just had surgery, attending my sister's graduation {woot woot!}, several graduation/farewell parties, and hours and hours of pricing and organizing for the yard sale.  I'm dragging my feet because I HATE what lies ahead in my garage!  But...I must liquidate!

So...
for those of you who have asked to be informed, the sale is scheduled- whether I like it or not!

Friday and Saturday, June 4 &5  8am-??
125 Miller Street
Strasburg

2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

We'll be there!

Anonymous said...

this weekend, are you kidding me!!! Don't you know all the million and one things I must do...you are killing me!!!

carm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com