"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Sunday, December 27, 2009

promises shmomises....



Poor girl...I've been promising her for many MANY months that we would paint her room.  There are always really good reasons why it has not been done...good ones..like I hate to paint.

but...there's a whole week of Christmas vacation ahead of us, and I have run out of excuses not to do it.  Emma even removed everything off of her walls and started spackling so that I can't change my mind...


so, I'm posting "before" pictures on here so that I don't back out.


The chalkboard walls stay...leaving only 3 walls to paint. 
You'd think I'd be more excited about that.
Tommorrow's the day....I promise, Emma.
Sigh..

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Emma, Sorry. I have never figured out how to be in two places at one time! Today and tomorrow with your cousins helping Aunt Tammi out, but Wednesday looks good for me if your mom still hasn't followed through on her promises!!! How about those big brothers of yours getting some bright pink paint under THEIR fingernails??? I love you, O Patient One! Grandma

Jodie said...

Can't wait to see the "AFTER" photos! Any day now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com