"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Monday, February 25, 2013

My life in pictures...

These days most of my life can be summed up in the pictures that are stored up in my iphone. 
I remember days when I had lots of extra time to sit and write thoughts and memories in my journal 
but right now my time is eaten up doing other things, 
so I'm reduced to capture it through the lens of my phone.

The last few weeks have been chronicled like this...

Breakfast with these two

 Lunch with all three of them

Short phone calls from my favorite Marine
and pics from his phone, 
showing us his homesick face...

A bad-girl who likes to taunt us 

proof that he is turning into quite the husband 

fun with her

a daily dose of these...
{this is what I see every morning on the way back from taking Emma to school}
And just this weekend, this...
dressing up this gorgeous space
to celebrate the unveiling of this...
the Neighborlies...
a new little neighborhood gathering together online.

My life is full and sometimes 
plain
and simple

But it's mine and I'm happy to embrace it as it is. 
Thank goodness my phone goes with me everywhere.

moments in time, preserved forever..


2 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

Terri, I am so thankful for you! For all the many ways that God continues to use you to bless your family and your friends. I am looking forward to all that you have to contribute to the Neighborlies. You are gifted and I am blessed by your gifts. Your quiet, gentle spirit is something I admire.
I like your blog banner so much! So cozy and inviting.

Terri said...

Thank you for your very sweet words, Judy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com