"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Monday, July 5, 2010

Outta here...

In about an hour and a half I'm driving out my driveway with my middle son-on our way to a huge youth conference in Louisville, Kentucky.  We'll be joined by 22 other high school students and 4 more leaders and drive thru the night to our destination.  Our group will join about 6,500 teenagers for a week of GREAT speakers {HE will be there} and worship music {THEY will be there...and so will THEY}

You can follow our group HERE

I'm not sure if I'll update here during the week, but possibly during some downtime
I'll make my way back here to say hello...

We'll be back next week ready to pack...but I don't want to think about that now...
I'M OUTTA HERE!


PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com