"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Friday, November 20, 2009

The crossroad




Ever felt like this???!!! 
I WANT to move forward...am willing to...but how do I move if there is no clear direction?  Most days I just patiently wait...not like there's much choice. I'm waiting, might as well be patient.  But today I woke up with this sense of unrest...an urgency to move forward.  But this sign is a picture of the direction I'm getting....still. 

"If you hold on to me for dear life," says God.  "I'll get you out of any trouble.  I'll give you
the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me.  Call me and I'll answer, be at
your side in bad times; I'll rescue you then throw you a party!"
Psalm 91:14,15 (The Message)

...still holding on for dear life....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com