"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bon Voyage...

This time tomorrow we will have landed in Puerto Rico and checked into our hotel...
We will have changed into our shorts and flip flops
and be settling in for our last night of rest on land...

With all of the crazy news in the media lately you'd think we'd all be scared to death to climb aboard a cruise ship....but we're not.  
You could pretty much take me anywhere right now and I'd be happy..
I'm so ready for a break from life. 

Life is good
but 
vacations are better.

I'm pretty sure that sounded corny...
 I just remembered that I took Nyquil and it's kicking in and 
making me sound all stupid and loopy. 

So I'll spare you any more confusion and just sign off now.

We're going sailing..
and we might not come back.
 BON VOYAGE, Lancaster! 


1 comment:

lindsey said...

Oh wow...this looks like a fun trip. Looking forward to seeing some photo's when, I mean if, you return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com