"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blog hopping...

I'm counting down the days
 until two of my kids and I depart on a Mission Trip to 
Hamtramack, Michigan.  

4 days
 that's all...

4 days to 
*Finish up my week of work
*Do about 8 1/2 loads of laundry
{with a broken dryer- BONUS!}
*Run Emma to a LAX tourney in Downingtown
{Saturday AND Sunday}
*Write notes ALL OVER THE HOUSE for Alex, 
who will be KEEPING IT CLEAN while we are gone
*Pack 

It will get done...it will.  

But I'm baling out here and hopping over to our team blog
because, a person cannot do it all.
So, until we're back and settled into our Lancaster routine,
I'll be blogging HERE.



1 comment:

lindsey said...

Have a great trip and be blessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com