"I hold on to You for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post..." Psalm 63

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In a perfect world...

I would stop HERE every day

Eat a dozen or two of THESE
 and THESE

And not need one of THESE


Also, I just saw a commercial for a show called "My Strange Addiction".  Up next, a guy who is addicted to a blow up doll.  I'm not kidding...it's his friend...and he has no idea it is weird. 

 Really, we have become quite a society when we start showing stuff like THIS 

on tv and call it worthwhile.  

In a perfect world this would just not happen.

God help us.
FAST

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I saw a a commercial for that show - a woman was addicted to eating seat cushions...pulled the foam off in bits and ate it. This woman needs to be under treatment not on a tv show!

I agree with you - God help us - FAST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com